I set myself the goal of reading 24 books this year, 2 a month, which seems pretty reasonable. At the start of the year I was really into reading but it has trailed off at the end. I am trying to reach 24, in a last ditch attempt. Here are the last few books I am trying to get through this year.
1. Holding by Graham Norton
2. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
3. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
4. The Power by Naomi Alderman
5. The Regulars by Georgia Clark
6. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
7. Bananas, Beaches and Bases: Making Feminist Sense of International Politics by Cynthia Enloe
I do already own Holding, The Couple Next Door, Kafka on The Shore and The Power – I just need to start reading them. I have book number 7 on order and can’t wait to read it (I’m a politics student). and The Regulars and Talking as Fast as I Can are already in my Amazon basket ready for my next order!
What books are you looking to read this winter? Have you read any of these ones?
(also sorry the photo leaves a lot to be desired – I’ve lost my marble contact paper and am refusing to buy a new roll as I know it has to be somewhere!)